Enrol as our Patient
When you and your family enrol at The Doctors, you’ll get expert care and advice that’s focused on you. We’ll develop a long-term relationship and get to know your medical needs.
You’ll save money by paying lower fees compared with casual visits. Plus, you can get access to an online patient portal to book appointments, order repeat scripts and check test results. It’s free to enrol and this form only takes a few minutes. You will need appropriate ID plus the relevant visa if you are not a New Zealand citizen.
Please Note: when you 'select a centre' below you may notice some practices have limited enrolment capacity and are managing a Waitlist. When you complete a form for these practices, enrolment is not automatic, they will contact you to discuss their capacity and the waitlist.
* Required Fields
Emergency Contact Person / Next of Kin
Please Note: If you don’t meet any of the eligibility criteria, please contact the practice directly to discuss enrolment options.
Max upload size: 2MB. Accepted files jpeg, png, doc, docx and PDF
Your agreement to the enrolment process (Parent, Guardian or Caregiver to sign if under 16 years). Please read and understand the Health Information & Privacy Statement and the Information on Enrolling With A General Practice
I choose to enrol with this practice as my regular and on-going provider of general practice / GP / primary health care services.
- I understand that by enrolling with this practice I will be included in the enrolled population of this practice’s Primary Health Organisation (PHO): , and my name address and other identification details will be included on the Practice, PHO and National Enrolment Service Registers. Personal details and clinical notes may be shared with other Health Providers, or third party requests as part of my healthcare e.g ACC, Insurance Company requests, Ministry of Health, WINZ etc.
- I understand that if I visit another provider where I am not enrolled I may be charged a higher fee.
- I have been given information about the benefits and implications of enrolment with the PHO and their contact details. I have read and understood the requirements of enrolling with one PHO and choose this Practices’ PHO to be my PHO.
- I have read and agree with the Health Information & Privacy Statement. The information I have provided on the Enrolment Form will be used to determine eligibility to receive publicly funded services. Information may be compared with other government agencies, but only when permitted under the Privacy Act.
- I understand that the Practice participates in a national survey about people’s health care experience and how their overall care is managed. Taking part is voluntary and all responses will be anonymous. I can decline the survey or opt out of the survey by informing the Practice. The survey provides important information that is used to improve health services.
- I agree to inform the practice of any changes in my contact details and entitlement and/or eligibility to be enrolled.