At The Doctors and Green Cross Health your feedback is important to us. We always strive to provide the best health care and advice to our whanau and community. But, if things didn’t go the way you wanted with our service, we want to know.
Even though we may not be able to turn back the clock, there may be something we can do to put it right. We're committed to looking for ways to make your experience better next time. If you have a comment or a concern about the care you or a family member received at any The Doctors medical centre, let us know.
It's easy to give feedback
Here is our handout that explains how to give feedback and outlines what we will do once we have received your feedback.
1. Share feedback directly with your Medical Centre
Complete this online feedback form
*Please note - if your medical centre is not on the drop down list, please contact the medical centre directly.
The form will be sent to your designated medical centre. Once submitted, all feedback is read and acknowledged by the Medical Centre Manager. Please allow 5 working days to receive an initial response. Alternatively, you're welcome to phone or email your medical centre to provide feedback.
2. We take your privacy seriously
If your feedback is of a sensitive nature or involves medical centre management*, please contact Green Cross Health directly by emailing [email protected]. Once submitted, you will receive an acknowledgement within 5 working days.
*Please note, once we have contacted you, we will ask for your permission to share information with centre management to resolve your complaint and improve our services.
3. Important to know
- Green Cross Health and The Doctors medical centres follow this feedback management process in accordance with guidelines set by the Health and Disability Commissioner
- You can ask for help and advice from The NZ Advocacy service. The Nationwide Health and Disability Advocacy Service is a free service that operates independently from all health and disability service providers and agencies.
- Anyone can complain to Health and Disability Commission (HDC) about our service. This includes the person who received the care, a family member or friend of the person who received the care, or a health or disability service provider or concerned person.
- If you feel your privacy has been breached involving your own or other people's personal information, you can complain to the Privacy Commission